The following terms and conditions apply to all use of this site
Your use of this site implies full acceptance of these terms and your agreement to them
- Under no circumstances does the Sportsganiser site, its owners,
providers or any associated person, business or
organisation, or any other associated entity, bear any responsibility
for consequential losses of any kind,
however arising, in relation to any person or organisation's use of the
- The Sportsganiser service is provided 'as is' and the service provided
may vary according to the policies of
other internet suppliers and agencies beyond the ordinary control of its
providers. Any aspect or feature of the
site that does not perform as expected by any user shall be regarded as
an experimental feature or as having
functionality as defined by its actual performance and behaviour.
- Regular data backups will be made by Sportsganiser, such that in the
event of any failure of the primary storage
medium for league data, all but very recent changes to the data may be
restored for use.
- Data uploaded to Sportsganiser by a sports league, its clubs or its
players remains the property of the relevant
league and a copy of any data held must be provided to the league on
request. Subject to other conditions as set
out below, no data may be intentionally destroyed before a copy of such
data has been provided to the league.
- Sportsganiser does undertake to provide a service that is of substantial
value to the administrators and players
of any sports league primarily organised using the Sportsganiser
website. Sportsganiser does not undertake to
provide a service that is entirely free of error, flaw, or temporary
failure and any such failing, or number of
such failings, will not in itself constitute a breach of the contract to
supply a service that is of substantial
- The systems and security measures used by the Sportsganiser site have
been designed with the intention of making
contact information available only to the other registered players in
any given league, but it should always be
assumed that information uploaded to Sportsganiser is, effectively,
being made public.
- Any contact information given for the secretaries and other officers of
the league, and of participating clubs,
is made available to anyone searching online or visiting the
Sportsganiser site directly.
- Any business arrangement relating to links from the Sportsganiser site
to internet-based suppliers of good and
services, such as (but in no way limited to) internet-based suppliers of
sporting goods and equipment, can be
made at the sole discretion of Sportsganiser and any revenues so derived
are considered to be and agreed to be
due to Sportsganiser alone.
- Any revenues raised as a result of the placement of advertising for
suppliers of services physically delivered
in, or close to, the general vicinity of a participating league's
associated geographical area may be retained
by the league and used for the benefit of the clubs, teams and players
participating in that league.
- Advertisements not for local suppliers may be not be placed in the
section of the website intended for local
- Sportsganiser reserves the right to remove any advertisement containing
material that may be reasonably be
considered to be of possible offence to a majority (or substantial
minority) of the other users of the site and
to remove any advertisement that it considers damaging to the reputation
of the site. The agreement to advertise
shall be considered as having been void from its inception.
- If there are any errors of grammar, punctuation, capitalisation,
spelling or other data entry (such errors being
real, or perceived as real) affecting the appearance or functionality of
the Sportsganiser site, these errors
may be corrected by Sportsganiser without reference to the author, or to
any other person or organisation.
- Any facility provided for the placement and publishing of photographs
and graphics on the Sportsganiser site
must be used as intended and not used to show images which are out of
character with the nature of a club and
social sports league website.
- Legal responsibility for the content and nature of any images or written
content placed on the Sportsganiser
site rests with the author and any person or organisation involved in
causing it to be shown. Sportsganiser,
even as the provider of the means by which the content or image is
shown, does not bear responsibility for the
nature of that content or image.
- Copyright and ownership of any photograph, graphic, written content or
uploaded data remains with the original
owner of such rights, but Sportsganiser has the right (in perpetuity) to
publish any such photograph, graphic
image, written content or data and/or any content derived from it.
Sportsganiser has no duty to protect or
preserve such content and the copy of any image or any other content
held on the site shall be considered to
have no value whatsoever.
- Any person or group of persons seeking to cause wilful damage to the
Sportsganiser site will be forbidden to
make any further use of the site and its services. Wherever applicable,
a league or participating club must
agree to any reasonable measures intended to ensure that such persons
have no future access to the site, other
than that which is allowed to the public in general.
- The service provided by Sportsganiser may be varied at any time, in any
particular, where in accordance with the
general and ongoing provision of a viable and ongoing league management
website for its users. Although
Sportsganiser seeks to provide a service that is valued by its users, no
obligation exists to provide such
service in any particular way or with any particular feature of
operation or performance.
- The term 'Sportsganiser', wherever used in the above statement of terms
and conditions, refers to the providers
of the Sportsganiser website and/or the website and any associated
systems accessed via the internet, or
otherwise associated with the provision of the service.
- Any payment made for the use of the Sportsganiser website and associated
systems shall not be repayable other
than at the discretion of Sportsganiser, subject to all relevant
legislation associated with the provision of
goods and services (which shall have precedence).
- Sportsganiser has the right to communicate directly with club officers in respect of matters relating to Sportsganiser and the use of Sportsganiser.
- Sportsganiser reserves the right to vary these conditions in any
reasonable and fair way and to add to these
conditions or subtract from them, without reference or further notice to
any users of the site, leagues or other
organisations that may be affected by such changes. Any such changes are
applicable as soon as they are made
public on the website. In all cases, the terms and conditions that apply
will be those displayed at the time of
any relevant event or use of the website.
Click here to print these terms and conditions
Date and time : 24th Nov 2020 at 6:40pm